Cave Person - A Clockwerk Production

Funny what you find in caves.. BTW: This is my first video with Sony Vegas, So if the camaera seems a bit squished, I still have to work out the kinks :) BTW2: I did all voices in this vid :D Edited with: Sony Vegas 8.0, Pro. Filmed with: Camtasia 5.0 HONORS FOR THIS VID: Today: #31 - Most Discussed (Today) #6 - Most Discussed (Today) - Comedy #33 - Most Viewed (Today) - Comedy #41 - Top Favorites (Today) #3 - Top Favorites (Today) - Comedy #28 - Top Rated (Today) #5 - Top Rated (Today) - Comedy This week: #23 - Top Rated (This Week) - ComedyRuneScape is a registered trademark of JaGeX Limited. I do not claim, or have any, affiliation with JaGeX Ltd.All comments expressed in the video are solely my own, all comments by others are their own and I do not take responsibility for their actions. Consider this, free advertising www.runescape.com



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=znQtJrxjKlI&hl=en

Friends Link : Easter Product Store