Happy Easter!

OMFG CUTEST BUNNIES EVER AM I RIGHT?! (These are my friend's bunnies and they're sooo cute, and yeaah :PI felt like making an easter video starring them! :D) **Sorry, I know the song doesn't really fit with the whole bunny thing but oh well. Comment, Rate, Favorite, Subscribe...for teh bunnies! **Please do NOT leave hateful comments towards these sweet little bunnies! They didn't do anything to you, so theres no need to be a jerk. If you don't like this video simply close out of it, or go watch another video. HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE :)) Original audio got removed?!@?@#?@!?#?!@?#!@? FAIL!!!!!!! :( SORRY! Now here's some...disclaimer crap: -=-=-=-=-=-DISCLAIMER-=-=-=-=-=- [Credit goes to: Fantikerz, for this disclaimer] RuneScape is a registered trademark of JaGeX Limited. I do not claim, or have any, affiliation with JaGeX Ltd. This video was not intended for any personal gain, only for entertainment purposes. All comments by others are their own and I do not take responsibility for their actions. Consider this, free advertising www.runescape.com All other trademarks (such as music), are property of their respected owners, I do not claim to own any rights to the trademarks. Music is simply used as the base of the video, I do not own any rights to the tracks, I tend to use music that I/others like, so feel liked if your music has been used. If you have any concerns, DONT HESITATE to contact me! Thank you for reading this, and enjoy the video! :D Copyright Disclaimer Under ...



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6rbJ7sy5tHc&hl=en

Friends Link : Easter Product Store