Funny Chat Roulette Acoustic Improv #4

Funny Chat Roulette Acoustic Improv #4 I would like to thank everyone for making me possibly one of the happiest people on youtube.I'm really glad I have had the chance to share my music with you, and that it has been so well received. I went back home over easter weekend, and this was shot there. I wasn't able to be on for very long and it was 2 am so... yeah. I have moved twice in the last week and a half. Things are kind of hard right now. Hopefully in the next week or 2 I will have a chance to get on for a length of time and post some new ones, but for now I wanted to at least post something. Again thank you so much for all of your kind words and encouragements. I will hopefully be seeing more of you soon. Your Friend - Chase



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YsxOXnFSr0U&hl=en

Visit : Easter Product Store