scarlet takes a tumble

... just watch it, listin amazing song ("Scarlet theme"), and watched if you like befor you will start to watch you can record youre self and put movie here like a response reaction :) whatch movie cerfully its so funny :) "Scarlet Theme" Back when we were young I thought I knew it all I would have given my life for you But now the time has come To Stand Up and Be True And I dont know, I dont Know, I Dont KNOW What I was thinking with you Seasons come years pass And time, we still last But Things change, Lifes Way, Balance I wonder why I ask myself If ever we could be And I saw in your eyes the answer And it said we could be forever and a day It said we could be together I cant even say And I cant help but think No I cant help but think No I cant help but think Maybe in time you can win me back But right now me and you are through Maybe one day, you can take my heart ...................................................................... wrie and singing by Scarlet and all rights reserwed for her ! :)* My dear i love you :)



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yuD7E-tnZUk&hl=en

Recommend : Easter Product Store