Giddy-up Blendy Pens Activity Kit (El Grande)

Giddy-up Blendy Pens Activity Kit (El Grande) Review



I picked these up at Costco 2 days ago and the kids have been using them constantly. My 9 year old son does great creative color combinations, and my 4 1/2 year old son does some combinations but mostly loves coloring the pages that came with the kit. Actually, all my kids love the coloring pages, they are very cute! My 2 1/2 year old daughter fills her pages with 2 or 3 colors, but she has a great time doing it. The colors blend very well and my sons have no trouble getting them to twist (make sure you read the directions because it does matter how you hold the pens). The airbrush bottle is awesome, but your hand gets tired quickly. I have not tried that yet with my 2 younger kids, but it's fine for an older child. The only problem I can see with these markers is that the tips break down easily and I find these little felt pieces on the table and hanging off the markers. I think the key is to not press too hard when using them. Also, these are not washable markers so you have to be careful with clothing. The table has cleaned up fine though, except for the pink ink, which is more stubborn. So far, ours have not run out of ink at all and they have been used a lot! Definitely a good purchase for us!



Giddy-up Blendy Pens Activity Kit (El Grande) Feature


  • Create crazy color blends as seen on TV
  • Use the fusion chamber to blend your blendy pens and color the magic reveal posters to reveal fun textures and patterns
  • Giddy Up invests in innovative technology to create unique and clever products that are a blast to play with
  • Blendy Pens Fun for Boys and Girls endless creation possibilities in each kit
  • Blendy Pens Incorporate learning and exploration into play



Giddy-up Blendy Pens Activity Kit (El Grande) Overview


See the magic of color fusion with this Blendy pens. Up to 276 color combos. Set includes 24 pens with 276 color combos, 20 blendy pen surprise art pictures, 50+ surprise art stickers, 2 sticker backgrounds, 2 page instruction sheet, 12 fusion chambers 24 blendy pens.


Read More..